View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #58
terrellautosports

Re: Is this a fair TRADE - w/PICS

ok guys/gals. thought i would update you on the trading deal.

i traded trucks today. have to say i am pretty proud of my self(LOL). i believe i got the best deal.
i have added pics of everything that i got. the guy said he had some bags with new parts, but i wasn't sure what all it come with. well came with what i gestimated at around $600. you can kind of see everything. here is a short list. just sumerizing, mostly the big stuff.

new door handles, new black arm rests, door panel pads(will be selling), new window cranks and door opener handles, window felt, (2) hood to cowl seals, rocker panel trim, new taillight covers, side markers, chevrolet letters, more but cant think off top of my head anything else.
also added pics a little closer up to truck. i believe i will be redoing some bondo work, lot is cracking, and refilling fuel tank fill also.
wife has decided to keep louvered hood, just going to make some plates to put underside of hood.
wheels will be for sale also. they are 10 inch i believe, but could be 12 inch.
got a brand new TCI shifter also.
tell me what you guys think. i will be starting a project/build thread later. got some other priorities i got to finish.