View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 01:39 PM   #7
67C10Step

Re: Rear frame cross brace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77chris03 View Post
its free advertisement for them to promote their products. exposure. ITs not a matter of sponsoring my build or anyone elses... Its just a matter of doing business. I could care less if my build is sponsored at all....im doing it anyways. I do own a business...and we are sponsored by a few of our equipment providers. We dont get parts for free at all, but get a discount for advertising their products and promoting them.

Its the lack of communication that bites me. You want some good customer service and dedication to customer base? Reach out to Paige Davis at summit. Never have I ever spent money somewhere and didnt feel bad about spending it.
Is your company in the motorsports business? Not trying to start an argument of any sort just trying to understand why some company would want to give you discounts or other forms of consideration over anyone else. That wasn't very clear in your initial post.

Also, I get frustrated weekly if not daily on communication. I have a part ordered to be sent to my local O'Reily Auto right now. Was supposed to have heard from them by 5 pm yesterday when it was at the store. So far, nothing. Going to call my local store and see if it is there.

Plus, I am in the engineered equipment business. Communication is super critical and from the various factories to customers it gets very aggravating when folks do not get back with you on something.
2020 Toyota CH-R
2020 Acura MDX

Last edited by LockDoc; 01-18-2022 at 02:17 PM.
67C10Step is offline   Reply With Quote