View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:53 AM   #7
kipps

Re: Drug this one home today

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Well, I’m headed there for thanksgiving. Was gonna bring my Camaro but I may be able to be persuaded to bring my K2500... we can talk about it more when I hit it on the head in a few weeks I don’t want this thread to turn into a rule breaker. For what it’s worth I’ll be heading to the Winchester area come thanksgiving.
Thinking about this a little more, I'm going to have to pass. If I paid you what that cab is worth, it would cut too deep into my budget.

I'm going to ask around a little. I know a friend of mine is casually interested in doing a squarebody build.

I would suggest though, that you bring the thing east anyway to maximize your sale potential. Start listing it immediately on craigslist, marketplace, this forum, etc, based around Winchester, or even further north. It's bound to be worth a lot more in the rust belt, than it is sitting in the southwest.
1987 C6P V20 truck, 2010 LMG 5.3, AFM delete, 2010 Camaro exhaust manifolds, 1997 nv4500, 1991 np241c, hydroboost, 2005 14bff axle & driveshaft, drop-n-lock gooseneck, 4.10 gears, stock suspension, rims, and tires. Still a work in progress. Any questions or suggestions are welcome!
kipps is offline   Reply With Quote