Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:10 PM   #19
rharris

Re: Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68panelman View Post
I think most of the issue is no one knows if the masks truly work. Even Tony fauci said in the beginning that they would not help,..and we still don't know if they do anything to protect us. We are told different facts everyday, different numbers, all deaths are covid related, but with underlying ailments, I also hear that the yearly death rate has not increased from previous years, figure that one out. Being lied to by the government has always been happening, but when a regular ole construction guy like myself can figure out whats happening and whats coming next for the last eight months, something terrible wrong is going on in our great nation besides a flu like virus.
x2. And people receive positive test results that never got tested (yes, it happened). How about this - young children don't have to wear masks because their immune system is much stronger and they are most likely to go on without skipping a beat. However, your mask protects the other person from yourself, not you from them (so they say). So, if a kid is immune, but carrying the virus which we wouldn't know because they don't have symptoms, how are we protected from them? Very strange scenario our government fed us. Again, i don't mean any disrespect to anyone - too many unknowns during a crazy time.

To answer Grumpy's question - cases are spiking here in PA. 50/50 on the masks. I do know one thing, Grumpy looks like a fine cook and quarantining in that kitchen would not be so bad.