View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #1353
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer View Post
IMPACT GUN
Damn it! I hate when you're right
What, did that take you 1.35 seconds to figure that out? Gave Jon an electric one for Christmas last, problem is, he's 300 miles away and my compressor needs new valve seats...goin' to have to do this the hard way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lks dcvn View Post
Yikes - that stinks. I like checking in on your thread so I can see somebody who has been where I am and is still plugging away at it.
Thanks for watching, I also check in on youYou're at the most difficult part of the build, noisy, dirty, time consuming, and more negative adjectives than I can't think of right now! It only gets better as the metal work gets done...sorta

For me it's just fun being in my work shop, building something with my own two hands, then sitting back and looking at it. Best thing I ever built was my workshop, decades of pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer View Post
Go Jim Go!
Should be SloJimSlo, but time is on my side, wasn't that a Stones song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynee View Post
Does that say "S-K" on the side? I've snapped or otherwise twisted off SEVERAL of those 1/2" x 3/8" extensions of various brands, but never a Snap-On. It's kind of my personal challenge in life to someday find a way to grenade a Snap-On product with my bare hands. I'm beginning to think that particular ambition will go un-fulfilled.
Damn Tynee, what do you have a magnifier on your monitor? Yes, it was a SK...time to bring out the shiny tools

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 02-09-2010 at 01:07 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote