Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 12:44 PM   #1556
70custom20

Re: 72 k20 project

I know I posted a couple of weeks ago, but I just found the diesel conversion section of this board recently. This section still doesn't seem like it's easy to get to for some reason though?? Again, great engineering, layout, fabrication, welding, the whole nine yards. I keep threatening to pull my '69 K20 apart and redo it, but I don't really have the time or the space to do it right now. I'll have to get active on my photobucket account and post some pics of the truck. I started on it in '95 when I was 22, and I got the truck on the road in '97. I was pretty new to doing any sort of frame off project, and I was just learning how to MIG weld, etc...... Now that I'm older (which has it's goods and bads, lol) I'm more picky with what I want, but I'm a little more talented in basic metal fab, but nowhere near your level. I wouldn't know where to begin with a Cummins swap into one of these trucks. I'm on page 33 of this thread, do you have any idea of what type of torque this engine will produce? Keep up the great work, you're an artist. Kurt
70custom20 is offline   Reply With Quote