View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
propanemudtruck
Local Redneck Authority

Re: "body" swaps. lets see 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch115 View Post
lol seems to be the common reaction. so far i have mainly been having my dad haul it on his gooseneck trailer so i A. don't have to keep switching tires so that it fits on the trailer. and B. gives him a chance to use the trailer. but what is funny is when fallowing him on the interstate how many cars go zipping past me and then slow down beside the trailer and stare! its awsome! had several salesmen standing outside a Ford Stealership labor day weekend when we went by they all pointed and were like "what the?!?!?!?!" hehehe i've had a blast with it. as you can tell.

It doesn't look very fun....

My username comes from a truck I used to have, 2 Door S10 Blazer on a fullsize ford frame I think, with a 366 tall deck BBC running on LP gas. It had somewhere around 12" of body lift via subframe when I got it but it was the only mud truck I've ever had and it was a ton of fun with that big block! The downpipe after the manifolds went about 14" and shot blue flames from the LP gas. It ran damn good and I still wish I had it.

four on the floor feel the beat in your soul
movin to the rhythym pumpin til ya cant take no more
dance if you want to do what you came to
you cant ignore the feeling of that four on the floor
propanemudtruck is offline   Reply With Quote