View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
67c10rustbuket

Re: I need expert knowledge.

As far as I know ( i could be wrong it has happened before) you can use either hood with either fender it just depends on which grill you want to run. A friend had 68 fenders with a 72 grill and that didn't line up well with the fenders at the bottom. The 67-8 fenders need to be use with the same year grill and 69-72 also need the appropriate year grill.
With the high hump situation the floor pans are all the same, the high hump was just bolted into a cut out stock low hump floor pan. you would just have to buy a "high hump" mark and cut out the stamped low hump stock floor and bolt it in. all high humps were bolted in there is no such thing as a stamped one piece high hump floor.
I dont know about the rad support but I have heard there are 2 different ones (to match the hood) 67-8 and 69-72.
And there are many vendors selling side marker filler plates to shave the side marker lights off of the fenders and bedsides.

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote