View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM   #83
Trackman101

Re: BBC Turbo 400 to LT4 T56

Finished up the plumbing for the A/C. I ordered a AC vacuum pump and gauge set. I'll attempt to charge the ac on my own when the time comes. Anybody have suggestions or approximations for the amount of oil and refrigerant I will need?
Reinstalled the interior and bolted on a stick. Not sure its the "one" but will work for now. I'll probably build one a little shorter and angled a bit toward the driver. It has bit more throw than I 'd like but I'll try it out for a bit before spending money on a short throw mount.Haven't decided on a boot to use yet.
Man the Dakota Digital is worth every penny. After a few minutes reading the instructions and downloading the app I configured the dash from my phone and have all the gauges reading correctly. When I put the truck in gear on the lift even the speedo operates.Time will tell if it is calibrated correctly.
I have brought the engine up to temperature a couple times. So far so good.The first fan comes on once it reaches its set point so I'm confident I have them wired correctly. I've burped a bunch of air out of the supercharger system.

Now to bleed the air out of the steering, clutch and brakes. I may actually hate bleeding brakes more than wiring!
Attached Images

Last edited by Trackman101; 03-24-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Trackman101 is offline   Reply With Quote