View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #38
special-K
Special Order

Re: Rock Auto WARNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Timber View Post
We all hate cheap inferior parts, but I don't see how this is Rock Auto's fault. If AC Delco is putting junk in their boxes I would be calling them.
He didn't buy them from AC Delco, he bought them from Rock Auto who obviously doesn't stand behind what they sell...just pass the buck. I don't know how that would not bother anyone. I for one have not been conditioned into accepting big business BS and hate to think you or nyone ellse has. I am absolutely positive that is a bunch of bull crap. AC Delco is a manufacturer, not a reseller middle man, and the line about if they tested it to be of equal quality is the biggest lie yet. You can't see that's obvious? Right here we have proof from a fellow member, the whole reason this order was made in the first place. We need to stand up to the BS, not roll over and ask foor more...sheesh!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote