View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:07 PM   #14
kell490

Re: LMC truck parts stinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
That is true in some cases. But that's not LMC's fault. People should do their research on the parts they want before buying, to see where they can get the same part cheaper. I do this with just about everything I buy, not just truck parts.
When I redid my interior, I made a list of the parts I wanted/needed. I then searched each part to compare prices and shipping. Wrote everything down, then when it was time to start purchasing, my list told me where to shop.

When it comes to certain parts though, they are "Exclusive" to certain places. For example: Grille Bow tie, GM has Authorized the exact reproduction of the original emblem. LMC doesn't have it, but Classic Industries and a few other places do. And vise versa: LMC has the narrow tailgate band, but no one else has it.
I agree that I should have done more research I have never seen a online re-seller add $100 to MSRP price of a well known aftermarket manufacture I would have no problem paying what american auto wire sells from their website I don't expect to pay LMC the price Summit sells it for which was $50 under MSRP LMC was $150 over Summit price.
kell490 is offline   Reply With Quote