Thread: beware
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #15
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Re: beware

You started it to warn members yet want it deleted now. We try not to delete threads if they have a basis in warning. If we do delete it and future issues arise similar to this it makes it hard to track and find a solution. I believe the original intent of the moderators was to point out there is no deal shown on the thread and to figure out what was going on. I don't think they were amused just merely getting frustrated with those not reading the guidelines. We keep our guidelines to the minimum we can without trying to dictate every aspect allowing buyers and sellers flexibility in making a deal. We however have a hard time stepping in to help solve matters between matters if it is not in the open. It turns into a your word against mine deal. Having to sit here and explain it to you and you constantly bucking up against them does nothing for the site except take valuable staff time away from pressing matters to deal with a non issue.

If someone says they will take it, until they have paid by paypal or said they have sent a money order it's not sold. If they drop communication I'd move on to the next person.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote