View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 12:33 PM   #109
Swiftshifter68

Re: The Definitive 67-72 Seat Swap Guide Thread ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen717 View Post
Honestly I'm glad this old thread got dredged up again, like looking at other people's ideas, I'm currently fighting a set of 69 Camaro buckets. Trying to figure out how high I need to raise them to build a custom bracket. I was planning on using the original seat adjusters that are on the Camaro seats but now I'm almost wondering if I can't bolt a bucket seat frame from a newer truck to the Camaro seat so long as it's got a manual adjustment because completely stock they sit way too low
Similar situation here, I've got a decent pair of '67-68 Chevelle buckets, but wondering if I should bother. Every time we get a 1st-Gen' F-body in the shop, I sit in the seat and wonder why folks love those damn cars, haha! I do want the right "era" look, but since they're getting recovered ASAP, might be money better spent on a modern bench. The truck's getting a T56 stick shift, but a bench would still be fine. That King Ranch conversion seat (but in Red) has my brain swimming! I like the flip-up feature for sure.
(530) 751-3966
Hotrods, Classics & Musclecars, 6-days-a-week

Last edited by Swiftshifter68; 11-30-2022 at 12:15 PM.
Swiftshifter68 is offline   Reply With Quote