View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:55 PM   #4
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Fuel tank relocation questions

I bought the poly tank from GMC pauls and posted in my thread that I was just going to block them off. GMC Pauls responded and said he recommended to install a vent on them to allow the tank to fill faster without backsplash. Those fittings on my tank are threaded so it made it easy for me and I used the ones in the picture. I would think it would be easy enough to find some to connect to hose as well

"Our experience has been that they should all be vented, for each vent plugged you'll increase time needed to fill the tank and risk it puking gas out the side. Dad used 1 way vents on moms Burb and the 67 Panel.
Paul Jr @ GMCPauls"
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote