Thread: Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 08:51 PM   #26
special-K
Special Order

Re: Joke Thread

Great stuff so far. Richard's is the best, if you ask me. Go figure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This drunk is broke and wants a beer, so he staggers into a bar. He tells the bartender "Ef you gib me ona dem darts an pudda dollar on the wawl I'll pudda dart in George's eye"

The bartender figures what the heck. The night's slow and this could be fun. He pins a dollar on the wall, gives the drunk a dart, the drunk tosses the dollar and the dart sticks in George's eye.

Amazed, the bartender gives the drunk his beer, tells him drink up and get out of here, then says he won the prize, and hands him a turtle he found behind the bar. The drunk staggers off with his turtle.

The next night, same thing except it's a different bartender. The drunk offers the same deal, the bartender goes for it, dart in eye, he hands the beer and says get lost when he's done. The drunk says "The other bartender gave me a prize" and the bartender asks what the prize was. The drunk answers "A rare roast beef on a hard roll"

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-27-2020 at 08:59 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote