View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 01:29 AM   #40
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

One of my booster brackets really isn't going to work for you unless you are using a pedal assembly from a '60-'72 truck. The booster needs to be bolted directly to the bracket that the pedals swing from. We need to know what your pedal assembly came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
Sorry, I forgot to include the pedal assembly info. My truck currently has a pedal assembly that "swings" from under the dash, vice the original one that came up thru the floorboards. The master cylinder that I removed was mounted to the firewall, similiar to the setup in my '69 Camaro. I'm content with what I have, except that I would like to add the power booster.

I plan to just buy an 8" or 10" booster from Autozone, unless I find that there is a reason this won't work. My truck has front disc brakes/rear drum brakes.

Thanks.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote