View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #45
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

You can use most any hydroboost unit, with the mounting plate that I offer. Some of the late 80's early 90's Astro van units will bolt right up. As for the master for what you're doing, there is this master vylinder that seems to work well acording to the members over on CK5......

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174038

Although it seems that hood clearence is an issue with some installations.

No I do not make a hydro clutch conversion for the '67-'72's. It's hard to say if there will be any interference without actually seeing what you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Orion View Post
Very cool product. Im looking to add hydroboost to my 72 and will use this if it will make it easier.
Whats the hot set up for hydroboost? What booster/ MC are people using in combo with your bracket? Im going with a dana 44 front and 14FF with disc in the rear if that matters.

Ive already added a hydro clutch setup using a MC from a 90s truck. Do you have a bracket for the 67-72 that incorporates a hydro clutch MC? I know everybodys setup is different, but will this bracket interfere with a hydro MC?
thanks
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote