Thread: IL 1971 Suburban
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
toyplumbertrucks

Re: 1971 Suburban

I just left there. I got the cigarette lighter wire for 3 bucks. The dog house and core support including the hood and front bumper(ex. the inner fenders were rusty)were decent. They wanted 350 for that. I might go get it , I do not know if I want to spend the doe right now. The engine and trans look original, trans linkage there to. Windsheild frame is there. Headliner is in great shape. Passanger side doors are very nice, but they are square are the corners so they will not work on a pickup. Nice looking wiring harnesses. Back bumper looks good to. Bad thing is they won't let you bring in a torch, but you can bring a generator and sawzall! Window regulators and door parts were gone. Front seat is gone but the middle seat is there laying on the ground. What a bummer, alot of nice parts but that place can be hard to deal with, it is 5 minutes from my office so I know them well. I rarely make any deals with them, too pricey. But they are having a 50% off sale now thru Monday. I looked for other trucks are year there, but there were none.
toyplumbertrucks is offline   Reply With Quote