View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #251
twoodson

Re: My '87 SWB Project w/pics!!

Hello everyone here is some latest pics; not much at all however I am slow pokin' alone. I hate to be a teaser but hopefully I can get back full swing very quick. The first pic is the Edelbrock Tie Rod Adjustment sleeves brand new, the 2nd pic is the motor mounts assembled with the Energy Suspension motor mount inserts, the 3rd pic shows some of the front suspension components (upper/lower control arm with tie rods bolted/pressed in, tie rods with edelbrock sleeves, pitman arm, idler arm, doetsch tech shocks with grey boots). I removed the edelbrock stickers from the adjustment sleeves. Also the upper control arms doesn't have bump stomps. I received some from energy suspension but they will not pull thru and I destroyed one trying to. I got the lower control arm bump stops from the dealer and they are rubber which is fine, but they don't offer the uppers so at this point I may take a chance and order some from LMC that are rubber. The 4th pic is the dirty dingo mounted to the block on the driver side, that rusted bolt will be removed. The 5th pic is the dirty dingo mounted to the block on the passenger side & the lower a/c mouting bracket will come off as well since I am going with the kwik performance relocation kit. Anyway hope you guys enjoy. Next on the list is the rear disc brake kit, rotors & hardware for the front. I will keep you guys updated. Enjoy!!!
Attached Images

twoodson is offline   Reply With Quote