Thread: headlight swap
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
knightowl73
TUKE-NoBullChit Customs owner

Re: headlight swap

YES, 87 celebrity are definately the best choice for this. I buy every set i can when i go to pick a part. the lights are glass lens, so you dont have to worry about your HID's discoloring the lens for one. for two, they are almost exactly the same size as 2 4x6 headlights put together, i have a set in my 80 monte carlo header panel and they fit nice there too. they are the flattest ones i could find and they work well into damn near anything. everybody down here wants "bulb" lenses n their frontends. should look nice, ive seen the 90 caprice ones in a 90 clip before and they made it work, but i think they were too big, looked like they cut quite a bit from the grille to make them fit.
the other thng about the celeb lights is that when you take them out, they are in their own lil basket with all the adjustment bs staying intact, and i thnk its one bolt and two studs with a c-clip holding them on, very easy to adapt to something else, just drill three holes and mount em up. im going by my pops place in a bit n ill get plenty pics of my header panel for you guys since its still off the car.
OWNER @ NBC Customs...No Bull Chit....'92 GMC C2500 ECSB 350/TH400, '57 FORD SKYLINER (My dad's for now, but its really mine-you'll NEVER see a cooler car at 7 years old lol), '42 ford rat rod shop truck (new project), 91 CHRYSLER VOYER MINIVAN (shop van for now)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nbc.customs

knightowl73 is offline   Reply With Quote