View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #50
57sailplane

Re: Slow And Low So Goes The Tempo!!!

i have not had the motor dynod yet.. the parts are as follows.

demon 825 drag carb

2" 4-hole ported carb spacer

performance plus huricane intake

the 350 block is the high nickel 2 bolt drilled and asembled with splayed main caps. large water jacket holes pluged and drilled with 1/4 inch holes. water jakets have been rock blocked to freeze plugs.. decked, bored , magenifluxed and hot tanked..

heads are reher morison cnc ported and polished including chambers dart pro 1's. finished with hd milodon intake and exhaust valves toped with titainium locks and keepers. 1.6 to 1 comp pro magnum rockers. comp roller 635 lift 292 duration cam with corisponding valve springs for 1.6 to 1 rockers.

bottom end starts with all usa cola lightweigt 3.75 strocker crank. bought before they were bought out..

oliver billet rods with the 1500 hp rod bolts.. and ross custom pistons

compression should be right at 10.1 to 1
hp i hope will be in the 500 hp range with around the same amount of torque.

i built this thing with a lot of noss in mind. the weak link is the block. eventhough its been beefed up i dont think it will handle much more than 850hp...

i plan on running it on just the motor for the first year with maybe a 300 shot of nos the secound.. then i will probably step up to a dart block and turbos
i am taking it slow with the motor as i really dont want to blow it to kingdom come off the get go...

oh ya the primer is nasson 2k high build sanding primer... with there etching epoxy underneath...
57sailplane is offline   Reply With Quote