View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 07:56 PM   #27
BillGent
Pretty But Evil Doggy Woggy.

Hoss

Sorry this is late but I could not get pics together.
Mine is an 81 C10 that I bought 2 1/2 years ago. It has a 305 that runs as long as you have a 50 gallon drum of 10w30 in the bed. Its leaks like a sponge. The truck will drive just fine if you don't go over 2 miles from home then watch out. Truck will die whenever he wants to.. no time is too good for Hoss to decide to do this.
It has the original 305 with a 350 trans (I think its a 350 anyway.)

Brakes hoses are holding on with rust..cant get them off. Has major bed damage from a runaway trailer that rammed it. I have replaced the alternator twice, A/C blower motor twice. A man ran out it front of me a year ago so I had to replace the front clip. the front bumper is the wrong year so there are no front turn signals.
The front headlight bezels are missing giving Hoss that "Goth" look.
The interior is the best part of Hoss.. the dash looks as though rats were living there for quite awhile. the carpet on the drivers side is missing from rotting out because of the leak coming from under the dash during any rain activity. The glovebox is also gone.(well.. its in the floor)
The 007 smoke screen was an option on 81's I believe and Hoss uses it whenever he sees a policeman or somebody driving an electric hybrid. Hoss loves to mess with these types of people to enrage them as much as possible.

Hoss is a mess but one day he hopes to return to his former glory (whatever that was)

The Purple pic is what I want it to look like... someday.....Thanks again to Zumo for the PS
Attached Images

BillGent is offline   Reply With Quote