View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #143
tubbedII
needs more $$$

Re: B's 70 2wd Blazer

That's about it for the updates with pics. I still need to do a bunch of little things like clean up wiring, clean the engine bay, clean the carpet just to say it's good.

The next real projects on this though will be:

-Rear panels
I plan to put "ribs" in them to match the door panels and they also will house my rear coaxle 6.5" Polk Audio MM's and a set of led lights that turn on with courtesy lights (when the door opens).

-Subwoofers/Enclosure
The entire rear of the tub behind the seat will be taken up by the enclosure for the subs. It'll house 3 12 inchers (still looking for them) and a downfiring vented enclosure with the ports facing down as well. I don't know what I'm going to do for the top plate just yet, but I don't want it to be just a flat boring peice...might have to call in my friend again on this one.

-Build rails for the rear bed side tops
I've seen this done a couple times now where a rail is added to the top of the bedsides to make them flush with the doors. I have a lot of vinyl that was used to wrap the kick panels that I plan to use and it closely matches the paint/interior so I'm hoping it goes well there too.