View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #260
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Angry Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roady’s truck View Post
I guess That explains why when I was trying to register for the first time my profile was immediately locked and I was immediately and permanently banned with no way of asking why?

And of course if I look under that profile it say permanently banned and no reason given.

Of course my name is also James but I live in Decatur Texas not Lone oak texas.

At first I thought it was unfair to immediately get locked out and permanently band with no explanation but figured I just typed something wrong.

Btw

I bend over backwards after being a victim of ID theft to net even use my real name.

I look forward to seeing members of this forum in the Denton Decatur and DFW area swap meets, c10 gatherings, and local car shows.
I missed the good guys swap meet and southwest moved from Decatur to tms so I missed it to since it wasn’t at the Decatur fair grounds.
Please shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I would like to review the issue as we do not typically perma ban anyone without due cause, especially new members
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote