View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 06:25 PM   #10
truckdude239

Re: Cold Case is here to help

I got my radiator today the radiator looks good quality wise was little disappointed that where was no paper work other the. The reciept, the fan shoud said not to install untill you read the intrustions there was none, also there is a place for the stream port but it had a cap in it i was luckly to find a fitting in my tool box at work that fit tbe port and hose. Fans look good but wish they offered the matching pig tail for the fan plug which i will have to either try and find or cut them off and wire it into my harness also make sure to order a radiator cap with your order as it does not come with one and it does not have any ppaperwork telling which cap u can buy at tbe local store but my cap on my old radiator fit it. over all i am happy with the radiator and erik at cold case was awesome to deal with and called me right back today to answer the questions i had. So with all that said the a body ls radiator went right in my trucks so my friends dont be scared to deal with them erik was up front about everything and great to deal with
Attached Images

1971 Chevy c-10 under going a 4.8l LSx swap

Build Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=421305

2007 Honda Accord my daily 145kmiles
2002 Honda Accord 4 door With 330k(sisters car)
2005 toyota Avalon 228k( brothers car)
2002 Sububran 5.3 245k
2000 Tahoe 5.3l 378

General manager for Marco's Carwash & lube