Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJs69CST View Post
Looks great!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksSS View Post
Such a sweet truck, and a great idea for building some solid mechanical skills for Jake. Top notch Dad for sure!
Thanks! I'm a lucky Dad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Rods View Post
Cool build
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTBurban View Post
I'm in. Very cool!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portmod7 View Post
SWEET project! 16 years old? I see nothing but trouble coming during his high school "career", lol! Tell him to be nice to the girls!
Thanks! I've already explained the rules and he knows better than to break them (or he'll be riding his bicycle to school, )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Four on the Floor View Post
Awesome start to another awesome project.
Thanks!

Well I think he's finally decided to go with the 4L60E and the paddle shifters. I know the T56 would have been really cool, but I think he would have probably got tired of it. Oh well, better now than later. We still need to pull the other motor out, but between Thanksgiving and me being in bed sick with the flu all last week, we haven't got a lot done. I put the Coys from the Burb on my 68 just for something a little different. Just for giggles I bolted up my Billet Specialities to his Porterbuilt frame just to see if they would fit. Guess what, it's dang close in the rear butttt.......I think they will work! I'm going to buld his bed to fit around them, just in case we ever want to swap wheels around, :! Here's a few pictures, let me know what you think.
Attached Images

Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote