View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:43 PM   #1560
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Thanks guys. We unfortunately lost the four year battle last week. Thought we had it beat for a year and a half then it came back. She stayed positive and upbeat to the end. Obviously this is a devastating loss for me, my family and our many friends.

While I know she went home to the Lord, it isn’t possible to explain how wonderful she was, so I will just say this. She was the greatest blessing the Lord has provided me here on earth. Please check Proverbs 31:10 - 31 as these verses describe her and I was thankful to be her husband for 35 years.

Oh, she also wants me to finish this Suburban (more on that later), to take her 72 Burb on HRPT 2019, take the kids and Grandkids to Disney in 2019, gave me a short list of women to stay away from (they just will want your money!), a longer list of women she is ok with (you need someone to spend time with honey!), then enlisted her sister and a friend to make sure I follow through and even planned her celebration of life service with me and our Minister.

Like I said, she was special. I will love her forever and a day.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote