View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #50
Dinos63
chevy only

Re: dinos just a clean bagged 66 shortbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
Dino-
I am definitely tuning in for this build. I have been wanting to build a shortbed fleetside just like what you're doing for years. My '64 is a slight variation of that, except it's static and not bagged.

Building them on the cheap and simple with mostly factory parts is a blast. You'll drive the wheels off of this one because you won't pamper it. Just make sure you put A/C in it for those nuclear Phoenix summer days!!
thanks kat!the trucks is a a/c cab truck too ,i am pretty stoked to build this style truck also
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippeay View Post
Dino, you're an animal man... Just finished the duely and now already on this? That's awesome, wish I had the time and money to just stay at home and build cars. I envy you! haha. Can't wait to see how this turns out, hopefully I can get my truck done before you are. I'm getting close to painting mine, finally... haha!
thanks kat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Gotta see how this comes out! Parts look good!
thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_67C10 View Post
another episode of "As Dino's Garage Turns" - I am in and addicted as I am with all of your builds!

I have been watching all of your builds and really started to like the pre-66 models more and more... actually lookin for one to drive as I work on my 67!
nice will get yeah down here with us
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLOE65 View Post
Lookin good dino! I like it! Clean and Simple!
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo2002 View Post
Ok this is gonna be cool tuned in for this I wanna see what will top the dually lol
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks kat will see

another big clean and sand blast day all the rest of the suspension, we are also waiting on parts after christmas we should really start cranking on it
Attached Images