View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #11
Oldfashioned

Re: How a C10 purchase turned into insanity and Blazer builds

It is now February 11th and getting very close to Valentines Day... On my daily search a 72 Blazer pops up in Miami a couple hours south for $1500 with the most god awful pictures ever. Whaaaaaattt? I call the guy and he says it’s rough but was running a couple years ago. His grand kids showed him how to use craigslist and loaded the photos for him. I ask him to text me better pictures. He attempts but it’s a epic fail. I tell him I’ll be there in the morning to take a look. I show up optimistic, Mama might get a early Valentines gift? It’s bad, real bad. Think Titanic at the bottom of the sea bad. Tag sticker says 2015 and his story is that Miami started putting up red light cameras then and he couldn’t stop on the 38s so he decided to park it. I have heard some funny explanations of why things have sat and this is one of my favorites. I knew there had to be more to the story but at this point, eh who cares it’s cheap. The bad, every panel. The hood skin has rusted off the inner frame. Torsion boxes completed rotted away, doors are truck doors and junk. Windshield frame is completely rotted through. Firewall is rotted badly. It has been crashed, high hit above the frame. Horrible Harry Homeowner 3” body lift. Has Dodge Ram front seats. The good. It has a title, it’s a CST, has the correct rear seat, it’s complete and can be bought for a $1000. Let’s load it up.
Attached Images

Oldfashioned is offline   Reply With Quote