View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #23
Big Time

Re: Some guys have skills and some have bills

Just keep at it , with work comes experience, it if werent for this site I would have never been able to rebuild mine. I spent 2 years researching and learned alot of things by trial and error, i have never welded in body panels , never picked up a paint gun ,but I learned . And this site and members helped me prove to all my friends and most importantly MY WIFE, that yes I could build this Blazer , and made a few of them jealous in the process. So spend some time looking around this site , they will answer 99% of your questions. And if you have kids , get them involved , Our hobby is slowing dying , teach what you learn and get the new generation involved . Most of us grew up around hot rods. jacked up trucks .etc. the kids are too involved in video games ,Ipods and the other crap. I built my Blazer for a family project , they love it, We have been to a couple car shows , and when they call our Blazer up for an award, you would think it was christmas. the kids go crazy to know that they were a part of if..... Good Luck
Big Time is offline   Reply With Quote