View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:44 PM   #79
oldno7

Re: 71 C30 dually restoration

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...1&d=1366428701

Poochie, That is so funny stuff. My wife and I have been calling our youngest daughter that for about 3/4 years now. She's 8 and im not sure how or why we started calling her that. I can honestly say I never thought I would see that on a c-30

This is my new c-30 I should pick it up next weekend, The ignition was cut out of it for some unknown stupid reason, so I havn't heard it run or anything. I feel like im stealing it at $600.00, even if the motor is blown or the cluch is out of it im still getting a good price as far as im concerned. Not sure what the plan is for it just yet, I have to finish my c-10 first. Least I will have it for when im ready to dive in. The current bed will be sold and she will have some pretty polished rims. I might put a aluminum bed on it. I'd love to convert to a 4x4, but like I said it's gonna be about a year till i jump in. Good luck with yours keep us updated. oldno7
Attached Images