View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:34 AM   #1271
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985-GMC View Post
You answered my question. I knew it would be impossible to go back and log everywhere you've been, just thought it'd be neat if by chance you did. You would almost have to be running some kind of app dedicated to just that everytime you go out. I know I wouldn't have the patience to mess with that all the time unless it was super simple and user friendly. But ain't nobody got time fo dat
A buddy of mine uses a different personal tracker and when I bring up his tracking page it shows everything he's done until I filter it down to the last 12 or 24 hrs. It is kind of neat, but common travel areas turn into a bit of a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lower50's View Post
Great next chapter. How many days long are your trips? It is unusual to have rain there this time of year correct?
Thanks!! Total time varies from year to year. Usually depends how much time I can finagle off from work. At this point we are six days in (I think). There is still more to come though.