View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 11:30 PM   #1
Robznob11

Fuel rail crossover (s)

Well guys i went through 3 tries to get the set up that works. But with that being said my loss can be your gain. I have a fast 8AN braided stainless crossover new. Part number 54031FRC it is 17" center to center and designed for the fast lsxrt manifold. It has 2 45* fittings on the end. It will not clear the alternator on a truck setup but should work on others or the rear. Never had gas in it or fully installed its about 3 weeks old. $45 shipped usa.
I also have a custom hose that is made by redhorse. Its stainless ptfe (conductive) with a black outer coating. Its beautiful. It has a swivel 90 and a swivel 120 and will clear the alternator on a truck setup. It is 17" center to center and should work on a lsxrt or tbss setup great with drive by wire. It will not work on a cable drive because it is in the way of the cable. It has been installed and has a small wrench mark on it. Other than that its a week old. It was pressured up on but not ran.
I can do $50 shipped usa on it. I paid $62 shipped for the fast and $72 shipped for the custom redhorse.
Attached Images

,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote