View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #14
Psycho71

Re: "rat Rod" ??????

RatRodz are the new Harley Davidsons, if you ask me. IMHO, The look is supposed to represent the "rebel" element of car builders. And it does very well! But like Harley's this will be corrupted by all the builders out there that will sell them the any doctor, lawyer, or accountant with a checkbook. Then these weekend rebels will show up at all the runs, and shows, and act like the rebels they always wished they could have been. They'll dress in period clothes, and listen to period music, all the while they'll be worried that their cell phone will ring, giving them away as the posers they really are.

I personally like them alot. The "driver" ratrodz, that is. But the Posers will ruin it, just like the poser bikers have ruined the Harley.

Mark my words, it has already begun, just buy an issue of "Old Skool Rodz" and see for yourself. Ray Evernham had one built, now he's a real rebel huh?

If a hammer doesn't fix it, you have an electrical problem!

Slot Cars, 1:24 Scale, 100MPH@100,000RPM, fastest things on wheels!
Psycho71 is offline   Reply With Quote