View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #79
scoyote

Re: '72 Frame Up Rebuild

Well......now it can stand on it's own for the first time!
Cranked it over.......didn't start it yet.

Took it to the dyno guy (he's a hot rodder that builds his own stuff) and he's gonna hook it up to the computer and start it for the first time in the next day or two.

So....not really visible progress but we have all the electrical done, gauge cluster installed with the oil sending unit hooked up.

Need to change the kick down linkage is what the dyno guy told me today (he also owns a tranny shop and rebuilt my Jeep tranny a long time ago).

But....should be able to get the ECM tweaked and a new program installed for that 383 and get some miles on it before we try to dyno it.

But, as you can see we still have quite a few parts and pieces to get on it....but once it's running....I'll put the drivers seat in it.....and I'm driving it!
Attached Images

1991 F250 - Hunting truck w/ Detroit rear locker, ARB front locker, front and rear winches .... and more....
1997 Grand Cherokee - fun jeep - Detroit rear locker, ARB front locker, front winch, 411 gears, lots of lights ;-)
2004 Hot Rod DuraMax - Dnyo'd at the wheels with 525 HP and 1100 lbs torque.....mustang killer.
scoyote is offline   Reply With Quote