View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #58
no1udknow

Re: Whats the next "67 to 72"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Run View Post
The HHR was hugely successful on many fronts. They sold almost a half million of them over a 6 year production run. How many "specialty vehicles" can claim numbers like that?

Add to that almost 9,000 SS models over 3 years and you have a quite successful model line.

Try to find an HHR SS for short money these days. If it's in decent shape, you are paying a handsome sum for it... If you can even find one. And finding an HHR SS panel that someone is willing to part with, is almost as rare as a unicorn.

I would almost say that is going to be one of the great collector cars of the future
really?....my father in law who lives with us has one and it's not that great. under powered and feels and looks like the whole car is made of plastic. He has because his credit was poor and the dealership had 8 or so of them on the lot that they couldn't give away. I hate riding in that thing. It's like driving a submarine, deep sitting position with shallow windows. The sales numbers were probably so high is because they sold a ton as rental fleet cars.
My build : 68 C10 Short Bed Conversion