View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #72
'72 Chevy Suburban
Chevy's Rock!

Re: Help me Rock My Ride and possibly win $500 for your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
Remind me never to help you out at all!

Really though, I wouldnt be surprised. However, they would have to disclose that before the contest started. If it were my contest, I would say flat out that you are caught asking for help from web communities then you are DQ'd. Not counting those in the listening area wouldnt be hard... But I could show everyone a proxy that would make it appear to them that we were all in the area when we voted. We could be there on vacation?

Make sure you read through the agreement you accepted by entering the contest as well as all of its rules, disqualifications, clauses, etc.
96 Rock has a web-based streaming audio, so everyone is in their listening area! I think that like every other contest, they can pretty much make their own rules up and change them at anytime. I think that their biggest concern is to make sure that someone isn't creating a bunch of fake email addresses and logins and generating votes that way. I don't see anything wrong in asking my friends and family to vote for my truck. Regardless, I won't lose any sleep over it either way. Big thanks to all that have voted.

'59 NAPCO Pickup
'70 K10 Pickup 350
'72 C20 Suburban 350 (MIA)
'57 Chieftain 455
'68 Firebird Convertible - 400
'68 Catalina Convertible - 400
'85 Vette
'72 Chevy Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote