View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 01:18 AM   #10
R@nger
Psalm 23

pjmoreland, thats an interesting idea hooking up the timing light to each spark plug. I'll have to give that a try.

UPDATE: Well I took out all my plugs regapped them to .45 and I even found a spark plug that had 3 cracks in the ceramic. The cracks extended from the top to the bottom of the plug. I replaced it with an older spark plug and started the truck up. It actually seems to be running great.

I'm not going to get my hopes up yet, but so far so good. Tomorrow I'm gonna let it fully heat up and see whats up.

I guess my next move will be to check the distributor if it's still not running good. Since it was dark when I regapped all the plugs and replaced the cracked one I turned off all my work lights when I was finished and looked all around the distributor and the spark plugs for any leaks...there wasn't any.

"Peter are you sleeping on the job? No I have a bug in my eye and I'm trying to suffocate him." - Family Guy
R@nger is offline   Reply With Quote