View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 09:52 PM   #1
EricU

Quality of Aftermarket Interior Door Parts: Handles, Switches, etc etc

I will be redoing my interior door panels for my 89 Crew Cab Dually (R30?) and I need some new interior door handles, door handle bezels, PW and PL Switches, door lock bezels etc etc and was wondering;

* which if any of the aftermarket companies to go to or to stay away from for INTERIOR door parts?

Rock Auto has the interior door handles themselves for about $5 each from Goodmark but not much else

LMC has awesome exploded diagrams and I don’t mind paying a bit more to support the different vendors.

USA1 so far has great service but tends to ship a little slow as I am on the other (West) coast.

Brothers has more than led on that they have something in stock, then when I don’t get it after a while I call, wait twenty minutes to find out that it is “backordered”

So far, for this truck and a couple others that I have, I have purchased various different items from USA1, LMC, AMD, Brothers, Classic and of course eBay.

I’d like to hear from folks that have actually purchased from and installed the various door interior handles and other little knick knacks.

I would rather purchase OEM parts, but we all know Chevy has mostly moved on from us Squarebody guys.