Thread: Old Threads
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:17 AM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: Old Threads

Yeah, the building wasn't hard to move. It was a good bit of work and some material expense, but no big deal on any of it for me. I'm sure all their quality of life has improved since I moved it a couple feet away from the fence .

I was putting up the new fence a handful of years later where it goes up to my barn in the corner. So with the old stockade fence gone I was right there not far from their front door and driveway. They have a row of big fir trees and that crap shack is squeezed between those and the old fence. Since the property line runs through the middle of the crap shack, there is no room for it there w/o it being on my property. I was working while Junior was going in and out of the house doing things. We were about face to face for the first time. Some years had gone by, no issues, but they still weren't being friendly. He asked me if I needed him to move that shed, which was an admission that he knew it was on my property (they had moved the stake). I told him don't worry about it. I didn't have money at the time for materials to run it across there to the corner anyway. Now he is gone and that deal is off. It's behind the barn where you couldn't see my new fence anyway. I just closed in the area under the steps and platform
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote