View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #10
1964K0

Re: The Beast - 1964 K10 Resurrected

Thanks for all the kind words & welcomes! I did that engine swap last April 4, & had it running enough to pull itself into the shop shortly there after. I had hoped to have it ready to drive to the rat rod show in Lebanon in September of last year, but on Mother's Day, my colon ruptured. I had to let it heal a couple months before having surgery in September. Then I was out of commission for about 6 months while the surgery healed. So it has been only the last couple of months that I have been able to get back to working on it.

I have to work on my picture hosting, & I have more pics to upload. Hopefully I can get to that this evening. There have been several wrenches thrown in the works with this truck, as it's my first of this generation. I've had I think 13 67-72 trucks & have most recently been working on squares. I've had an 87 GMC stepper for many years, that's getting a slight restomod with a LS, & I recently acquired a 83 model K10 that my father had purchased new. He & I are working on that together as a full restore. Or a full restore except for eventually slipping a 6.0 in place of the tired old 350. Once I can locate one that is.
1964K0 is offline   Reply With Quote