Thread: 1963 C10 Step
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 11:51 PM   #8
Pick121

Re: 1963 C10 Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpope View Post
Hello guys,

I was away for a while. I sold my '65 that I had and that was probably the worst decision I've made. After 3-4 years of regretting selling, my wife and I got bit by the bug again to get one. We found this one out of NM, I had my heart set on a fleetside, but I couldn't pass up how perfect this one was. Virtually no rust except for the lower fenders. I've gotten the airride on order and hope to have it ready to go before the C10 Nationals coming up in May. I will post pics as I progress along.

I really think the spares mounted looked out of place when they are slammed on the ground. They just look too large or something to me, but I would have to wait until I lower it to decide. I will say that wooden bedrails on the side I think make the spare look less out of place since it adds some height to the bed. Any ideas of what I could put there to help fill the cutout? Maybe rusty sign of a farm or something that bolts to the mount??
No more regrets, you got a winner! I love them knee knockers. And I hope you keep the bumper! Sweet ride
Pick121 is offline   Reply With Quote