View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #87
Denee007

Re: 1967 Mustang Coupe Build (Electra)

Good morning! oh, my floor was so bad! I didn't know a whole lot about stuff like this; I was new at it. I should have replaced the entire length on both sides, but I did all the floors, including beneath the rear seat on the D side. Probably could have used the entire floor but that was above my pay scale!

Shopping for parts becomes a crazy thing~ keeping track where all the parts come from as I needed sooo many parts! My stang was in poor condition! I bought the majority from Laurel Mountain mustang; Kevin being the owner; I know him well. I believe that if you were to call him, and say you would give him most of your business, he may make better deals(as my father would say,"it doesn't hurt to ask"). These vendors know we need parts! You'll find you spend way too much time in front of the computer looking, trying to save that extra buck. Spend little time as possible on Ebay unless you have to! Try to buy American, though getting less and less! It kills me to think my American muscle car has a lot of Taiwan and other Asian stuff in it, but grateful that there are parts available! Keep up the good work!! dne'

67 Ford Mustang (re-restored after Harvey)
1968 Jeep Cj5 (2-8-2020 to present)
1992 Jeep Yj (8-17-20 to present) (Jurassic build)

www.Classiccarsandtools.com
Denee007 is offline   Reply With Quote