View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #70
Big Rat

Re: Big Rat's 1979 C10 High School Hot Rod Restooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
0.87 cents just for one brush or is that the whole lot........?lol.
It was a four pack from Wal-Mart and it was a bounce back special and the little yellow smiley face was knocking down the price so I just had to have it! It says they are all natural on the package. Made from real sponge and real handle! Seemed too good to be true, but it is what it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
I've been keeping up with the build as everyone has stated, you've brought humor into your thread, and well reason why I haven't commented is because my work computer only works for certain pictures, I don't understand it but I just looked at this whole thread, it's looking awesome man!!! definitely looking forward to more pictures and more laughs no doubt!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Well thank you very much for the added support. Knowing I have people watching and waiting actually feeds my motivation. So thank you to you all Stupid computers! You know, even if you can only view half the stuff, causing your response to not make any sense to the rest of us, just remember, if you poop in a bucket, you better have a pile of gravel to play on. See! I don't make any sense either. Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUISER View Post
Diggin it all but your choice in beer. That's more like recycled beer.
Yeah I know. I'm just trying to do my part for the beer environment. It's cheap and not quite as bad as some of the others and just kinda hits the spot when you want to chug something bubbly. Not to mention, money saved on beer, is more money for the truck, so in theory, by not drinking cheap crap beer you are essentially drinking your parts! See! Still making no sense!
Posted via Mobile Device

'69 C20 - Grandpa's 'ol truck
'70 Nova - Birthday present from the wife. She's a KEEPER!
'79 C10 - High school hot rod, BUILD THREAD
Big Rat is offline   Reply With Quote