Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:55 PM   #129
Kaotik Kustumz

Re: 75 Dually build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Dually View Post
Thanks a million! You guys are about to have a show in Snyder, I think next weekend? I might roll this on a trailer and bring it down, but we shall see. Are you going to bring anything? If so post a pic!

I am actually trying to make it to the Heat Wave show in Austin at the end of July (I think it is the 25-27 of July). I hope to have it finished by then. At least that is my goal. Have you ever been to that show, if so what is it like, and is it worth the drive?

You should contact the admin for Duallyscene, probably just needs to reset on there end.

Ya man our show is next weekend but unfortunately I'm not gonna have nothing ready for it this year..... But man that would be awesome if you bring that thing on down here for the show, I would love to see that thing in person man.

As far as the heat wave show, I've never been but there's a lot of guys from here that go every year and they say it's one of the best shows in Texas.....

I finally got my duallyscene.com login to work so I finally got back on there....

1984 Chevy 1 Ton Crew Cab Dually "Western Hauler"454, th400, (6.0, 4l80e Swap Coming Soon)(5/7 Drop Coming Soon) (ON HOLD FOR NOW)

1986 Chevy 1/2 Ton LWB Silverado350, 700r4, (5.3, 4l60e Swap Coming Soon)(4/6 Drop)
Kaotik Kustumz is offline   Reply With Quote