View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 09:09 PM   #547
ybnaford

Re: Post Your 60-63 Body Style Chevy/GMC Trucks

Last August I picked a 1962 Chevy Stepside 2wd. I was not really looking for a truck but I could not pass up a deal like this one. $800.00. Needs a lot of work but well worth the investment. I had to go borrow a trailer but again, worth it. Motor is not original but a 1972 Chevy 350 4 bolt main. I have purchased a few parts here and there just to get it running before the major rebuild will begin. Trying to find good 62' parts has been hit or miss but fun none the less. It is a 4 speed and I was wondering if anyone has put long tube headers in a 1962 C10? Well more pics to follow. The pic was the day I bought it and brought it home. I recently found year specific, vehicle specific but not quite the county I live in specific tags to register the truck with. Unused tags. The interior color is what the outside will go back too. Going to be a fun project. I Look forward to hanging out in the 60' to 66' forum.
Attached Images