View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:26 PM   #101
DLTruck1973

Re: Parting 1972 C30 350/TH400

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtwork View Post
When you have chance to check the thickness of the rotors let me know, as that will have an impact on my decision on them. I'm in for sure as I mentioned before on the crossmember at 75.00 and the spring hanger at 40.00 plus shipping. Shipping cost for rotors is high due to the distance between us which I don't have a problem with as long as they have decent life left. Whenever you get the parts pulled is fine with me, just let me know and we can make payment arrangements however you need.

Thanks
Matt
Hello Matt,

OK, we checked the rotors on the second truck and they are good. The measurements are 1.275 and 1.277. The min thickness on these is 1.216. They have plenty of good material on them and are not grooved up.

What I would like to do is have them machined here for an additional $40.00. They look nice now and I would guess they do not need to have a very much material removed to make them real nice and true.

That is your choice, unless you were planing on running them without machine work.

Let me know. I still need to pull these off the truck depending on your decision.

Thank you again,
Thomas
DLTruck1973 is offline   Reply With Quote