View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 10:03 AM   #16
Canuckvetter
How did I get this OLD!

Re: 1967 shorty or long bed ?

I know the truck well. I watched the build from ground up. Rockers and cab corners replaced. True short box frame, though 71 I think. Tail gate is original. The guy who applied the patina here in Edmonton does over the top work. Box is almost too perfect. No dents or scratches. Beautiful truck. Fast with that 68 327 with old school camel hump heads. The M20 in that truck is a Muncie 4 speed out of a car.
My pics of the truck are shots when the truck was first running. I sold him the 8" Blazer rims. The builder bought back the wheels and caps for his next build. A true 503 green short box step side.
The builder built the truck for his personal driver. He sold it when a guy buying a short box frame off him just had to have the truck.

Truck is a real head turner where ever it goes. Enjoy the cruises.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...1&d=1504447261
Attached Images

1967 Oshawa built LWB Fleetside. 327,3 OTT, 515 Vermilion, CST, PS, PB, Shoulder Harness, Tach,Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete, Manual Throttle, Fawn interior. Dealer installed A/C 04/2015, N34 Rosewood Wheel 06/2023
Members who I have met personally. Metaldoc, chevnkevin, 62 Longbed, 72LHorn, 72MARIO, YBNORML, TBONE1964, Classic Bowties, Chevemall, Dagnabbitt.
Canuckvetter is offline   Reply With Quote