View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #33
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

Re: Project 50th C5 Blazer

smbrouss70 -

I was thinking of that for sure. Since I am fabricating most of the rear parking brake cable arrangement, it sure makes sense for the overall theme. As for the dash, I have a 67-68 Tach dash already, and contemplating modifying it to a Tach / Vac Cluster. That of course is a long way off, but it's on my list.

Hart_Rod -

I have been going back and forth on the seating. The Blazer was originally a utility bucket one, and I traded those for sport buckets. Still I love the look of that Buddy Bucket you have.. I have to add that picture to my wish list and ponder that one some more. Where did you have your seat done at? or did you do that yourself - cause it is very nice indeed.

I did get my hands on an original dash pad and a set of visors from a 50th thanks to Livrat.. I will post pictures of them as soon as I take some.

One other area I keep bouncing back and forth on it the use of 67 or 68 front fenders. I love the 67's, but in reality 68 would be the correct choice.. Anybody have some feedback on that?
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote