View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 07:24 AM   #22
special-K
Special Order

Re: 14 bolt for $400?

From what I've seen, prices in CA tend to run higher, especially from a formal business. Since you're not dead in the water, I'd say slow it down and keep looking, checking other sources like Craigslist and Marketplace. You can also post a wanted to buy listing in either of those. I did that for cinder blocks and got one load for free and the rest (larger quantity) for $80. I worded my listing a me needing as well as helping remove unwanted. Like the rears I've had given to me, most people would rather have someone else load and haul one away than do that themselves. When I hear someone say they're ready to scrap something like that I tell them "I'll take it". I think me taking one away for free is better for them than all the work and time for what little money they'll get. There are 14-bolts from 73-87s that will have the save spring pad spread and GMT400s were all wider, I believe. Just another tgought

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote